Enahoro Okhae is the Managing Director of Pause Factory (Presently the only West African Partner to 6 Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network, USA)
He is also the Co-Founder of GlobalCerts and Strategy; (A Nigerian Delivery Partner for The KPI Institute Australia.) and the founder of Simeon’s Pivot Resources; a leading Human Resource and Management Consulting Firm whose focus is on Performance Improvement.
Enahoro is the immediate past President of the Life Coaches Association of Nigeria
Enahoro sustains an unwavering commitment to magnifying man’s limited efforts in today’s workplace, business and life. His major goal is to help individuals and organizations get the most out of themselves and help them get to their destination irrespective of where they are. He consistently achieves this goal through Life/Business Coaching, Training Organizational Restructuring, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and other Human Resource Solutions.
Academics, Certification: and Associations
• Certified Management Consulting by the Institute of management Consultant
• Fellow of the Institute of Management Consulting
• Certified John Maxwell Leadership Trainer
• Certified Life Coach
• Licensed and Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner by 6 Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network, America
• Certified EQ Assessor by 6 Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network, America
• Certified Vital Sign Consultant by 6 Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network, America
• Certified KPI Professional (The KPI Institute Australia)
• Certified KPI Practitioner (The KPI Institute Australia)
• Lagos Network Leader for 6 Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network, America
• Member; International Society for Emotional Intelligence
• Member; Nigeria Institute for Training and Development (NITAD)
• Vice President; Life Coaches Association of Nigeria (LCAN)
• Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
• Master Degree in Business Administration from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife where he specialized in Human Resource Management.
• BSC. Accounting from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
• Extra Value Professional from Harvard Associates.
Enahoro is a Faculty member of the following organizations
• KPI Institute Australia
• Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Network; USA
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
• Nigerian Employers Consultative Forum (NECA)
• Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
• Several Consulting Companies
As a business consultant, Enahoro has managed numerous improvement projects in a wide range of industries including Human Resource, Manufacturing, Banking, Law, Marketing and Distribution, Event Management, Facility Management, Real Estate, Leasing, State Governments, Religion Institution, Professional Bodies and Learning and Development. He has impacted knowledge into thousands of staff within and outside Nigeria in Managerial, Supervisory and Operational Levels, from drivers to CEO’s, spanning through various industries.
Prior to establishing Simeon’s Pivot Resources, Enahoro was a leading freelance network marketer and senior sales networker with Kedi International. At Kedi he was popularly known for his creative ability to grow and motivate his ever-vibrant network. Apart from building his network he was adopted into the company as a Network Marketing Trainer. He will always be remembered for his ground breaking idea of writing a book and audio CD titled “Unleash your Financial Freedom” for the sole sake of growing his network which eventually became a marketing tool for different networks in the company.
Enahoro is a high-impact making trainer with a strong motivating speaking ability; he has a special skill in making any training topic a “hands-on” in delivery. He is well known for his ability to proffer solutions to organizational problems through his training classes.
Enahoro leads a team of staff to proffer Solutions to organizational problems through Human Resource Services, Organizational Restructuring, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Policy and Procedure Formation, Performance Management, Performance Improvement Plan Development and Feasibility Studies/Business Plan.
His latest work is titled Thriving with Emotional Intelligence, a book that teaches Emotional Intelligence from a highly practical approach and gives application path to managing 10 workplace and life challenge using Emotional Intelligence.
He also authored “Emotional Intelligence For Life and Living”. Having trained more than 10000, people at all levels within organizations, by popular demand, he had to digitalise his unique Emotional Intelligence Training. It’s an Audio CD and a Work Book. This product will break you out of Emotional Slavery and give you the Awareness and Transformational tools to Master your Emotions.
Enahoro has earned himself the brand “Mr Leverage” as a result of his ground breaking teachings from the Principle of Leverage. He presently has four Audio Training Products from the principle of Leverage namely “M Advantage” Leverage SolutionsTM for Effort Magnification” which teaches an in-depth analysis of the core principle of Leverage and how it relates to every day pursuit. “The Leverage Triangle” is the latest release where Mr Leverage exposes the 3 men that everyone must Leverage on and can never be ignored if holistic success is our goal in any endeavour. The Leverage Triangle is sub-titled (The Man Ahead) (The Man Around) and (The Man Behind).
Enahoro is the convener of Leverage Summit; a yearly program that impacts the Nigeria youth and work force with knowledge and strategies for becoming high-valued personalities in their various works of life.
As a Life Coach, Enahoro coaches business owners, leaders in organizations, matured singles and couples in relationship management and he sustains a Corporate Social Responsibility, where he gives free career coaching to youths to help them gain direction.
Enahoro and Pause Factory partners with leading organizations like CFAO, Interswitch, Sifax Group, FCMB, IPNX, Berger Paint, Aquila Group, ICAN, Afir Invest, Elizade Auto Land, Precise Financial System, Mutual Benefit Assurance, Main One, Law Union and Rock Insurance, Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN), Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), Six Seconds, USA, Colton Group, Advanced Concrete Technology, Century Oil and Gas, Emval Oil and Gas, Chams Access, Fastizers food and Confectionery, SPAR, NLNG, Simba Group, Fountain of life Church, Essence De Beaute, etc.